Restore your laptop to its full potential! This battery replacement suits the MacBook Pro 13″ Retina (Early 2015) model. It is the perfect solution to restore your dead or worn out MacBook back to factory new condition!
All batteries inevitably degrade over time with usage. Degraded batteries result in decreased performance, reduced battery life and even equipment power failures. The originally installed MacBook Pro 13″ Retina (Early 2015) battery is rated to last an average of 1000 cycles before replacement.
If your MacBook:
• No longer powers on
• Powers off without warning
• Displays a “Service Battery” message
• Is no longer capable of holding charge
Then this aftermarket battery could be the solution for you.
– Apple MacBook Pro 13″ Retina A1502 (Early 2015)
– Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
– Model No: A1582
– Watt Hours: 74.9 Wh
– Voltage: 11.36 V
– Capacity: 6560 mAh